Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Brisket baby!

Wanted to share with you all something that Monica Sturgeon recently stumbled upon:

Ok, I just died and went to heaven.  But luckily, I’m back.

Someone in my office brought in some Brisket from Pecan Lodge and it is perfect smoke flavor and falling apart as you put the fork in it.  Great crust and the fatty on it is cooked perfectly.  I am not a big brisket fan since I find this cut of beef to be tougher than I prefer.  This is so tender and juicy I had to reach out to you guys and share this with you.

They are located in the Dallas Farmers Market in Shed 2. 

Hours:
Open Thursday-Sunday
Lunch  11:00 am - 3:00 pm
Weekend Breakfast (Sat. & Sun. Only) 9:00 am – Noon

I am still swooning……

http://www.dallasfarmersmarket.org/Shop/vlist.html

No comments:

Post a Comment